The 1st January 2015 build
New Year, new build. I uploaded it on 1st January 2015, having spent a little time reviewing and consolidating over the Xmas break . I wanted to mark the New Year with a thoroughly polished PickSync, gleaming and solid like Carrara marble (see image below).
And I think it is (mind you, it was pretty good already).
What’s changed since the November 2014 build? To be more specific:
- Pan and zoom in the picture viewer – added scroll tabs when the image is enlarged.
- Animated gif viewing – at actual, enlarged or reduced sizes. PickSync is a terrific animated gif viewer.
- Option to merge both sides of the grid when saving the file list as a text file.
- Additional preset options in multiple rename function.
- Significantly revised help file.
- Found workaround for .net feature (I say bug) ignoring ampersand character when filename includes one.
- Fixed problem with keyboard shortcuts sometimes not working in picture viewer.
- General cosmetic UI improvements and simplifications.
Of course, I still love feedback. Please do let me know of anything you think could be fixed changed or improved. Thank you and best wishes for 2015!